eScan Corporate for Citrix Servers is a comprehensive Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam and Content Security solution that provides Zero-day Protection against Viruses, Spyware, Adware, Keyloggers, Rootkits, Botnets, Hacking, Spam, Phishing and Offensive Content. eScan ensures complete protection to computer systems and networks with its indigenous powerful technologies such as MicroWorld Winsock Layer (MWL) Technology, Non Intrusive Learning Pattern (NILP) Technology and sophisticated Anti-Virus Heuristic Algorithms.
English, German, French, Nederlands, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Greek, Korean, Norwegian, Russian, Polish and Latin Spanish
Ensures Business Continuity
Prevents Data theft, Productivity loss and Security violations.
Enhanced Multi-layered Protection at Server & Endpoints
Provides Zero Day Protection against Malware, Hacking, Phishing and Spam to the server and clients.
Reduces IT Costs
Reduces Security Management costs through File Reputation Services, Asset Management, Print activity, ADS integration and Support for VMware, SYSLOG, SNMP, NAC and NAP
New Secure Web Interface
The new Secure Web Interface uses SSL technology to encrypt all communications between the server and the clients effectively preventing man-in-the-middle-attacks.
With the new Web-based eScan Management Console (EMC), network administrators can now monitor and deploy a variety of security measures, such as malware and spam updates, licenses, custom (un)installing and upgrading eScan, enabling or disabling of eScan modules, (un)installing other Anti-Virus software and enforce integrated security policies across the network, all using a browser.
Summarized Dashboard for better Security Management
A summarized dashboard facilitates administrator with the status of managed clients in graphical formats such as deployment status, protection status and protection statistics.
Endpoint Security with Device Management (USBs and CD/DVD ROMs)
Administrators can assign privileges to clients on access to the removable devices such as CD-ROM, USB Devices. With application control, the administrators can also define applications that cannot be used in a client.
Network Outbreak Prevention, Live Alerts and Reports
eScan automatically prevents spreading of malware infection in networks, sending alerts to the administrator about the outbreaks in the networks.
It can also instantaneously display live alerts about Applications, USB / Flash device and Site Browsing information of the clients. Administrators can view comprehensive reports on all the clients and can also export the reports to XLS, PDF and CSV formats for in-depth analysis.
Administrators can now manage Critical Hotfixes released by eScan and Microsoft to ensure that all the clients in the network are updated with the latest patches.
Enhanced Firewall on both the Server and the Client
The two-way Firewall with predefined rule sets at the client monitors and logs all incoming and outgoing traffic according to the policy defined for the client.
Sophisticated File Blocking & Folder Protection
Administrators can now prevent the creation of specific types of files and protect folders from modifications by malware.
The New Faster and Intelligent On-Demand Scanner
The new On-Demand Scanner with Whitelisting Technology performs faster scans on the clients and is very light on system resources. A battery mode automatically detects when the laptop / netbook is on battery and restricts resource intensive processes such as scheduled scans from starting, thereby providing unmitigated battery time.
- Customized Client Installation
- Remote connection to Clients from the eScan Management Console
- Active Directory Services Integration
- File Reputation Services
- Real-time Asset Management through the eScan Management Console
- Real-Time Protection against Malware
- Powerful Heuristic Scanning for Proactive Protection
- Auto Back-up and Restore of Critical System files
- Enhanced Web Protection with Virtual Keyboard, Phishing and Malware URL Filter
- Export and Import eScan Management Console settings
- Support for SYSLOG, SNMP, NAC, NAP and VMWARE
- Automatic Compressed Updates
- Windows®-based Rescue Disk to clean Rootkits and File infectors
- Inbuilt eScan Remote Support
- 24x7 FREE Online Technical Support through e-mail, Chat and Forums
Will Your System Support This Software? You can find it here…
For eScan Server
• Microsoft SBS 2011 Microsoft SBS 2011 Essential
• Microsoft® Windows® Server 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 R2, 2003; Vista, XP SP 2 and above (32 and 64 bit)
• Microsoft® Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 and Rollup pack 1
• 2GHz Intel™ Core™ Duo processor or equivalent; 1GB RAM; 1GB disk space Web Based Management Console
• 300MHz Intel™ Pentium™ processor or equivalent; 128MB RAM; 30MB disk space Virtualization Support
• Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 R2 with Sp1
• Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, 2008 with Hyper-V
• VMware Workstation and Workstation ACE Edition 7.0
• Oracle VM Virtual Box
Operating Systems Supporting eScan Server / Clients
• # WKS – Workstation Operating System > Windows® 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 (Workstation) [All 32-bit and 64-bit Editions]
• ## SRV – Server Class OS > Windows 2000 / 2003 & Windows 2008 [All 32-bit and 64-bit Editions]
For eScan Clients
• Microsoft SBS 2011
• Microsoft SBS 2011 Essential
• Windows® Server 2008 (Including R2) (32 and 64 bit)
• 1GHz Intel™ Pentium™ processor; 1GB RAM; 750MB disk space Windows® Server 2003 (Including R2) (32 and 64 bit)
• 300 MHz Intel™ Pentium™ processor or equivalent; 512MB RAM; 750MB disk space Windows® 8 (32 and 64 bit)
• 1GHz Intel™ Pentium™ processor or equivalent; 1GB RAM; 750MB disk space Windows® 7 (32 and 64 bit)
• 1GHz Intel™ Pentium™ processor or equivalent; 1GB RAM; 750MB disk space Windows® Vista® (32 and 64 bit)
• 800MHz Intel™ Pentium™ processor or equivalent; 1GB RAM; 750MB disk space
• Windows® XP (32 and 64 bit); 2000 Service Pack 4 and Rollup pack 1
• 300MHz Intel™ Pentium™ processor or equivalent; 512MB RAM; 750MB disk space
• Oracle VM Virtual Box